Let's build an Action Plan to reach your
Is this your life today?
Hi, I'm Steven. A few years ago I was over $100,000 in debt and today I am a financial coach who
helps others reach their financial goals.
Let me tell you a story about YOU!
Every day you wake up and head out to work to conquer the world. A long daily commute, a hard day at work, and a paycheck every couple of weeks is what awaits you. You are smart, educated, and understand that there has to be more. You are sick of being burdened with debt, feel anxious about your financial situation, and want a better life for you and your family today.
You want control of your finances. You need a plan for your financial future. You want a guide to help you get there.
Does this describe you?
My coaching program is designed is to give you an action plan to reach your financial goals and focus on your values and what matters most to you. I take the time to figure out where you are today and what’s important to you for tomorrow. I look at where you excel and areas to improve as we work together towards your goals. I listen to your dreams and then we put together an Action Plan that puts those dreams into a destination. I can't wait to help you get there.
How does it all work?
- 1Discovery Call: The first step in both programs is a discovery call. It’s 100% free! You’ll schedule an appointment and select Free Discovery Call. This is a 20-30 minute phone call to see if working together is the right fit for both you and me. Once you schedule, you’ll get an email with some questions and discovery session form to fill out about your finances. On the call you can ask questions about coaching and share more about your story, and talk about how I might be able to help you with your specific situation.
- 2Road Map Session: After the Discovery Call, we’ll schedule an appointment for your 2 hour Road Map session to meet and talk online for the following week. Once you schedule, you’ll get an email with additional questions and documents to fill out. After I receive your responses I'll be able to customize a road map just for you. The session is all about YOU and creating an Action Plan to reach your financial goals.
During the 2 hour Road Map session we will have the opportunity to discuss:
What People Are Saying About
Working With Me
“Working with Steven was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. "
"He taught me the importance of actually having a budget and how to manage my money for an emergency fund, amongst other things. Steven never told me to stop doing the things I love, instead we found a way to fit it in my budget while still saving! Would totally recommend him to anyone looking for that extra accountability! "
-Ultrasound Technician, Georgia
“The best thing about working with Steven was having actionable steps to improve our financial lives."
"His passion for his helping clients grow and make changes to improve was evident in every meeting. Steven's honest, clear, and unbiased feedback allowed my husband and I to make informed decisions regarding our financial future based on data. "
Jay & Teresa & Family
-Plumber & Teacher, Wisconsin
“Steven is easy to work with, knowledgeable, authentic, & provides direct and up front coaching...."
“He is really committed to me fulfilling my goals. It felt as if my goals were also his goals. These qualities are so important in a coach."
- Business Professional, Florida
Are YOU ready to make a change?
What getting my financial life on track did for me & can do for you!
- Pay off over $100,000 in personal debt
- SAVE and have money in the bank
- Have a fully emergency fund for when we really need it
- Improve my health and physical fitness because I wasn't worried about if I could make my student loan payment
- Pay off our mortgage because we wanted to have options that didn't revolve around money
- Be able to do what I really wanted and in turn, leave corporate america behind
- Communicate effectively in my relationships & they became so much more fulfilling
- Feel confident in how I was managing our finances and proud of our financial situation
- Even Steven Money
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a financial coach?
Someone who is focused more on the basics of personal money management, behavioral change, and accountability to a client specific plan. I wrote about it here for a more detailed response.
Unlike a financial advisor who most commonly helps to manage wealth that already exists, a money coach's job is to provide a client the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that will help them build wealth in the first place.
They won’t rehash your mistakes and dwell on what went wrong in your past. Coaches focus on the future. They want to give you a specific, achievable plan for your particular situation.
It’s also okay to need help with more of the day-to-day things like balancing your checkbook, paying bills, budgeting or simply getting things under control. Trying to juggle all the ins and outs of our money is not easy and chances are, no one sat you down and showed you what to do! If you are looking for a plan and a road map to get there, a money coach is perfect for you.
How can I afford to pay you, I can barely pay my bills ?
I’ve seen time and time again that my fee more than pays for itself. I will find more in the budget than what I charge. I will get clients to put more in savings or pay down debt than they have ever been able to before. Most importantly, I teach my clients how to do it so it continues long after they’ve worked with me. I consider my $200 Road Map to Financial Freedom fee as an expense towards a better financial future.
Do you sell Investments, Insurance products, etc.?
No. I do not, what I do sell is money coaching and this only. I am not trying to sell you investments, insurances or anything else.
Why do people use a financial coach?
Here are just a handful of reasons people usually come to me:
- You “make good money” but you know you could be doing so much better
- You know what you should do but need some accountability
- You feel in control but would you like an objective opinion or perspective
- You have a goal you’re not sure how to tackle- college, education, retirement, a new house, a big vacation
- You plan to make a big life change and want your financial situation to be in better shape
- You’re not in control of your money
- You have no idea where your money goes